Thursday 25 June 2009

10 Things I Hate At The Moment

1) Old people walking slowly in the fucking town.

2) All of the Big Brother contestants.

3) Spending money on razor blades.

4) Not being able to get parked 100 yards in any direction from my own fucking house.

5) Scottish football.

6) Cunts that take prams into small shops.

7) Asian Weans

8) Cyclists on the pavement

9) The smell on certain parts of Pollockshaws Road.

10) Junkies that always seem to be in a hurry to do something or go somewhere!

2 comments:

Mick Forever said...

Why do u just hate these thing at the moment, I hate them all the time, I hate everything all the time tho. bunnys, Kittens, Hugh jackman, You.

Gav said...

I noticed you do that DC, am a shite bag tho!

Mick says...

hugh jackman is ok, and i love me!