Wednesday 8 July 2009

Ding Dong Who Gives a Fuck


Weddings.

Whats your stance?

My summers are being taken away from me at an alarming rate because of weddings and stag weekends. Pushing any plans that I had for a Gav holiday oot the windae.

Not that I would mind but Glasgow having a very large plastic paddy community where two people born and bread in Glasgow decide to get married in Ireland due to the Aiden McGeady rule.Thus forcing everybody invited to shell out the millions it costs to survive over there for a weekend! and all the rest! People from there, living here, that go back to tie the knot...fair doo's.Thats how it should be.

I'm not a fan of weddings other than the reception part where everybody gets honking and tries to snake a bridesmaid regardless of who you took with you!

6 comments:

BarcaJim said...

Got married two years ago..

Stag Night Horseshoe Bar

Wedding Park Circus, 50 guests
Then Heraghty's for pints
Over to Indiagate for a curry
Back to Heraghtys for merr pints
Back to Indiagate for a Karaoke and Indian buffet at night

Total cost of wedding less than 3 grand..

That's how you fucking do it

Gav said...

Good man Jim!

Heraghtys tho? not a flit between there Kellys and the Ali Arms??

I miss Indiagate!

BarcaJim said...

I'm a Champagne Taigilist..

Heraghty's is a better fit for us types

Darth Carlsberg said...

That India gate has turned into wot will be the worlds biggest kebab / asian sweet shop.
It'll never last.
Mine and Barcas friend Mr Keegan is just back from a wedding in Ireland as he too suffers from the McGeady rule. Fuck that.
My mate cannae go to T in the park this year either as he is baw deep in debt for 2 stags and 2 weddings.
Think it may be on the cards for me in thefuture too.
And me wae nae fucking loab noo.
Fucking brilliant!
Honest to god, life jist fucking mocks me so it does.

Darth Carlsberg said...

For loab , read joab.

thanx.

Gav said...

This is a right little south side gang on here!

re the McGeady thing, Its pure shite just get married here if your from here! instead of dragging everyone over to the most expensive place on earth in a credit crunch crisis b'god!

I cant do anything this year or next because of it all!

Chin up DC ya seemed to have the best job on the planet for a while....ya lived the dream! apart from Strachan givin you guff!