Tuesday 14 July 2009

Mr Matey


I just seen this despicable horrible advert there.

I thought they stopped running it, because it has to be the creepiest thing Ive ever seen trying to promote a good cause.

We all know that caring for the frail and elderly is important and doing it at a high standard bla bla bla.

But what this advertises is essentially an old faggot with seemingly fuck all wrong with him asking his carer for a cunting hand job while he's already got the dude soaping him up??

Its not right! The fact that the dude laughs it of is worse, in an " am no geein ye a wank with the camera here" type way!

3 comments:

Darth Carlsberg said...

That ad geez me the boke tae.
I was gonnae re-enact it for a video on my blog but my missus said no.

as usual.

Mick Forever said...

Always comes on just before I get my dinner ano, then its sausages for dinner.

Gav said...

with her doing the part of the old man?...quality!

Av seen your missus! get it sorted!