Thursday 23 July 2009

Pair of Dockers

I recently decided to send a friend at work a crazy e-mail while a senior member of staff was sitting at his desk looking at his screen.

Those who are familiar with Microsoft Outlook will know that when an e-mail gets sent to your inbox a little message appears in the bottom right hand of the monitor, like a little mini ghost e-mail that suddenly appears and disappears within about 5 seconds, its not until you count to 5 that you realise how long this is! Contained within the ghost message are the sender of the e-mail, the subect and the first two lines.

With the two guys seemingly working away pretty hard on whatever they were doing, I sent an e-mail that read "whats your favorite gay sexual practice?" "mine is docking"

Docking being the practice of one gay man pulling his foreskin over another gay mans erect penis to give the desired effect.

My friend immediatly burst out laughing although trying to contain it while disposing of the e-mail and trying to pretend it hadnt happened!

The senior gent mind you did go red in the face and sat awkwardly for the remainder of their time together. And now he's away to google "docking". Brilliant!

This got me thinking, I would like to do more of this, socially awkward situations are just good fun to watch!

Any storys/suggestions are welcome!

Peace out.

2 comments:

keentouge said...

ur rite,ur blog is better than mccann's.

Gav said...

I know mate, I'll need to think of my next project tho, I'm trying to make it better!