Tuesday 15 September 2009

Rough Day

Thats me had another interview for a new job, this time out in Bellshill. The only time I really ever hear of that place is when gangsters are found dead there.

It was ok tho, the business park was really tidy, the only problem was I was hung over from the day before, really bad! not that I was out all day drinking, I had a few pints, went up the road and started puking all night and into the next morning.

The actual interview was at 3 and I was still rough as hell, so much so that I thought I was gonna spu on the guy's desk about 3 times! He looked like John Sessions so I was half expecting an impromptu impression of Sir John Gielgud!

Safe to say I fucked it!

The other one I blogged about ages ago is still on going by the way! nightmare!

4 comments:

Mick Forever said...

So u found it then. Thats something at least!

Darth Carlsberg said...

A first for the web:
'Bellshill' and 'really tidy' in the same paragraph.

Moved by your professional approach to job hunting then further warmed by your absolute denial of your behaviour.
A man after my own heart.
Hope you get the post.

Gav said...

Just about man, was 10 mins late.

Gav said...

DC, Na I fucked it. however the other one is still on just taking ages because they are a massive company.

The business park was nice tho, tidy wee buildings and fountains and stuff. I wish I had been sick on the guys desk now!