Tuesday 22 September 2009

Toon Etiquette

Working in the city centre has its advantages but trying to walk from place to place on my lunch break is a huge draw back with the amount of eejits in the town!

Why is walking in the toon so hard to some people? The following is not for the town:

1. Walking Slowly.

2. Being unable to walk in a straight line

3. Walking into the wind smoking with no consideration for people behind you.

4. Stopping for no apparent reason.

5. Suddenly changing direction 180 degrees.

6. Hitting your child in public because yer own life sucks.

7. Taking someone's lead and crossing the road when its not safe to do so and nearly getting knocked down.

8. Jumping in front of folk to get them to sign yo to whatever charity your punting.

9.Old people.

10. Neds/chavs/hairys/bints/boots/buns!

A city centre without all this fagotry would be bliss.

11 comments:

Mick Forever said...

I think no.3 should actually be a license to kill. If I make prim minister, Expect to be allowed to kill the cunt for blowing smoke in yir face. MICK GAV 2011!

Gav said...

thats a real pet hate of mine, its gross!

Gav said...

You might be a bit biased DC but what about the pram drivers?

Some of them need a fucking licence and some think they automatically have the right of way! THAT does my box in!

Darth Carlsberg said...

Im like fucking Lewis Hamilton with oor buggy. Youve clearly had a poor experience with a lesser driver.

Gav said...

Some folk are good at their game with the pram, no doubts!

Glad to see your one of them

Gav said...

its mad, I just walk past them dont even acknowledge they're there!

Darth Carlsberg said...

I sometimes pretend to be deaf by doing a kinda really vague sign language looking gesture that I learnt of the Cbeebies channel.
Karen hates it but it always totally throws the bastards.

Unless they are collecting for the deaf of course.

Gav said...

do you do that mad back of the throat thing they do when they're trying to speak??

Darth Carlsberg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darth Carlsberg said...

I once grabbed karens arm and started rolling my eyes round my head a la a blind guy when they approached.
It didnt work because I started laughing but one day,
one day.....


I will go to the bad fire.

Anonymous said...

Greetings. I like your article. This is a gratifyingly locale and I wanted to notify a note to lease out you know. good job!
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]