Monday 19 October 2009

Blank Canvas


So I'm running a 10k for cancer on Sunday, this is what they send you in the pack that comes to your door, its to stick to your back so folk can see who your running for.

I'm guessing most folk will have the usual. Granny, Mum, Gramps, Faither. I'm thinking of something different though, something that will raise a smile with the folk behind me.
Any suggestions are welcome! along the lines of

I'm running for

President.....

The Bus......

The toilet after that curry last night....

5 comments:

Caesar Portugal said...

Swayze?

Gav said...

Would be good to just stick a picture of the bold Swayze to my back eh? one of Jade Goody on the front.

Mick Forever said...

Am running for...The sake of it.

Darth Carlsberg said...

Im running for fuck sake!

Im running forwards!

Im running Ford Sierra.

Im running Forrest Gump.

Im running forgetting sarah marshall.
etc etc etc

Gav said...

I like the "I'm Running forwards" Darth.

What about "I'm running fortunately as this is a race"

nice work on getting a Ford Sierra reference in.