Friday 20 November 2009

The Moustache My Father Wore


That's me been growing a tache since the start of November or Movember as its been renamed for the sake of charity.

The thing about it is everyone else knows how fucking stupid you look apart from you because you forget its there! So to anyone thinking about growing one of these fucking things expect lots of strange looks and sniggers for reasons unknown until you finally realise that you look like a 1970's provo.

Then there is the fact you look like a complete faggot! The tache has long been synonymous with gay men and looking at myself in the mirror, being a chore at the best of times has now been made a more self deprecating experience due to the fact that the word "FAG" now enters my head at the sight of my Borat-esque appearance.

So there it is. A young man in this day and age should not have a moustache and if you do or want to be prepared for the mental turmoil that is surly going to enter your vain little bonce.

4 comments:

Darth Carlsberg said...

I like your wee addition of a tash to the wee Gav on yer page but give us what we want a get a photo up on here NOW!

Gav said...

am gonna do a pic when i tidy it up, still looks a bit shite cause of the ginger nature of it.

Darth Carlsberg said...

My bonce is broon again and ive got some dye left if you fancy

Gav said...

might stain ma skin. the horror.