Tuesday 10 November 2009

New Job!!!



That's yer auld da been offered a new job at last! Turns oot that head hunting mob came through.

I'm made up! you've no idea how a bad working environment can effect you! Its terrible and no amount of skiving or general tomfoolery can make up for it! I hand the auld notice in on Thursday but I was thinking about doing the resignation like a ransom note with squares cut out from the news paper for a laugh.

Any funny resignation suggestions are welcome!

Yaaaas for a new Job!

4 comments:

Darth Carlsberg said...

Well done fella!
Let that beard flourish in celebration.
You should do a jobby on a wee plate then lock it in your drawer and take the key with you.
That'll fuckin teach em!

Gav said...

That would be a good wan! I should do a post about ma leaving present to the company!

0hgosh said...

Congrats !! where is it then?? what is it ???

or is it to top secret u cant say?

Gav said...

Cheers ogosh.

I work in corporate insurance, I'll be based from town(Glasgow)/home.

Not as exiting as all that but I will be getting a snazzy business cards printed!