Saturday 2 January 2010

Kelly's Heros


I recently had a request to give someone a shout on the blog.
As you may be aware my local Kellys is a very weird and wonderful place.
One anomaly that has intrigued me since the very start of my tenure there is the bar staff.So this request has inspired me to serialise a profile of each member of the current staff! some hum dingers have came and went but the current crop stand up to all that is wrong with the general public today.

So meet my first profile.
The lovely Seonaid X
The youngest member of the staff although verification of her age remains sketchy at best, she claims to be 19.
A native of "somewhere in Glasgow" she couldn't read or write until she was 12 due to the depravity in the area.
Her nick name at school was apparently the "hoover" and her party piece at the bar includes sucking a golf ball through a straw.
Always warm and friendly (maybe a little too much some might say)and can nearly pull a full pint all by herself, there seems to be a change issue though as many drunken punters seem to be paying a bit too much for their round so watch out for that.

So all in all a decent member of staff.

Gav's rating 7/10

3 comments:

wayupnorth said...

shes an angel

Gav said...

easy now

Gav said...

she asked me to take away her second name and a ref to where she lives! ha ha....