Sunday 19 July 2009

Project Graffito

As most of my friends and social circle are away living it up in the "old country" this weekend I found myself with some time on my hands!
So, the decision was made to do something for the blog, something I could document for my own and everyone else's amusement...The sign across the road was coppin' it!
It started with a quick trip to Halfords!
Ford State Blue should do the trick! Paid for with a smile on my face thinking "you don't know the half of it hen" all I had to do know was play the waiting game......
The waiting game was shite so we had a game of darts!
After what was the longest game of round the board ever, the time was now! with a small step ladder in toe and my trusted edgy, we waited until such time when all the pubs have cleared and everyone was safely in a nightclub or up the road!...But Then....
Disaster! no sooner had I started came a shout from my valuable lookout! could Mo across in the shop have grassed me? I quickly grabbed the steps and bolted back to the safety of ma hoose!
Turns out there was a disturbance across the road at a party and to make matters worse there were fights breaking out about 20 yards up the road! At one stage there were 4 police vehicles parked outside! It was like this for the next two hours and it was already late as shit, so my plan was foiled! and my bottle had gone!
This was all I managed last night...HA....what the fuck does that mean? well I was gonna write "Halal Crack The Jokes" It would have been wonderful! A project so full of mayhem Tyler Durden himself would have been proud!
But instead I come to you a failure!
My next effort will not be so disastrous! I might even finish it on a quieter week night!

10 comments:

Darth Carlsberg said...

Superb!!
Youre only getting a 9 out of 10 as you didnt complete the task but well done anyway. That made me laff!
I wish I had seen you doing that.
The quid id yours fella and you have earned it.

Gav said...

I'm disappointed in myself tho,

how good would it have been to finish it!?.

This is good!, am already thinking of my next project! and Ive got nearly a full tin of Ford State Blue spray paint!

cheers for the marks!

BarcaJim said...

Fupping hell

I used to live in that very building.. When they opened the 24 hour store when the clothes shop shut going to get the papers in my slippers was a very guilty pleasure

Gav said...

I get the papers in my Boxers Jim...

Its that handy!

Mick Forever said...

I sometimes go to Asda in my boxers.

Darth Carlsberg said...

Im thinking I might finish it for you:

HAve you logged onto suave Gavs blog?
(then a wee link to your blog)

what d'ya think?

Gav said...

Go for it man! I need to get my followers up!

"HAnd of god was a perfectly good" goal


Who's next??

BarcaJim said...

HAw maws. No pics of mine on ma blog

Darth Carlsberg said...

Halfords, for all your Ford state blue spray paint needs.

Gav said...

HAud on a minute, your 40?