Monday 20 July 2009

Subway Melt

I was on the subway there for the second time in my life thus far.

Growing up in Ireland there isn't very many of them alright!

My fucking god there are allot of odd balls that go on it! I had to go to Cessnock of all places. I got on at St Enoch and this mad lassie sat across from me, and she looked terrified as if she was the only white lassie on a train full of black rapists.
Every person I looked at was looking at me, and done that look away fast sort of thing like I didn't obviously spot them. Honestly there is no where to look when your sitting on one of those things! not that you would want to look at anybody, so that wee advert from a furniture store gets analysed until your stop comes round.

Yer normal business type working commuters get the train.

If your a wee bit scummier you get bus.
And if you've never seen the light of day, are horribly mutated in some way and eat yer own shite you take the subway!

3 comments:

Mick Forever said...

I looked at her ano, and thought she looked terrified, But I thought I just imagined it cause I mouthed "am gonna rape you" at her.

Gav said...

you want tae have seen her tho...freak! as were the rest!

Mick Forever said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.