Monday 28 September 2009

As A Coot

A guy in work came in with a haircut today and now he's bald!

I dont mean he got a skin head I mean after getting it cut down short enough its apparent that male pattern baldness has done its worst to this guy!

It was long enough to think he was going bald but could maybe drag it out for another couple of years but no chance after todays outing.

Is this the baldy equivalent of a gay guy "comming out"? just getting it cropped down to reveal the shiney dome that is never gonna see another follicle?

Its strange and I'm no longer looking at him the same way.

8 comments:

Gav said...

I'll try, its a bit hard to just walk up to the dude and take his picture..

Darth Carlsberg said...

Is it fuck!!!
Just walk up and take his picture.
Its not illegal.

On that note,
guess who was on ma bus on Saturday?

http://yfrog.com/6hdsc00542sj

Gav said...

Am not as good at the taking people's picture without asking thing!

Check out your covert snap of Mr Mutt tho! this could be a wee game! av seen him a few times. he's getting his photie tain next time.

Ban Eyliner said...

I dare you both to speak to him. You might find a new friend.

Gav said...

I would try to chat to the bold mutt but he prob wouldnt understand what I was saying. And what would I say? "so, rake through any good bins lately?"

Mick Forever said...

I want to see this cunt! I am gona have to stard raiding the bins in the off chance a bump into him.

Gav said...

aye rite.

"start" raidin the bins

Mick Forever said...

They shitey boxers you chucked in the bin fit me like a glove! RESULT!