Thursday 24 September 2009

You Heard It Here First

I tried last year half heartedly to get a song going about a football player, well I say song it was basically chanting the guys name to the tune of a well known pop song but one I think worked well and would take off.

The player in question is Celtic's resident sand dancer Aiden McGeady (mc- gee- day)

The song is Panic by the Smiths, the chorus and outro is a repetition of the lyric "hang the DJ, hang the DJ" to which I tried to swap with "Aiden McGeady, Aiden McGeady" to the same tune and so on!

This season I'm gonna try my best to get it to take off. So I can say, "I started that" and this is the proof.

Try it and sing along......


4 comments:

Darth Carlsberg said...

I wouldnae bother the noo mate.
Give it 4 weeks or so.

Gav said...

where you gonna watch the game next week Darth?

Ban Eyliner said...

Watch balamory on Cbeebies, there is a song about Eadie McCreadie, she's the bus driver, I think you should adapt it. It's not on the web site or I'd post a link, you'll just have to watch it. It goes "my name is eadie, Eadie Mcreadie" and so on, I think it's a winner.

Gav said...

you might be on to something eyeliner...