Tuesday 20 October 2009

Ich Bein Ein a Winner!


A comment in an earlier post reminded me of something.

On a recent trip to Berlin we ended up in in Irish themed bar called Oscar Wilds to which given my surroundings I kept referring to as Oscar Schindlers. Funny stuff no?

Then it hit me, on my return to Glasgow I was gonna open a German themed bar. But what would I call such an establishment?

That's right..... Schindler's Pissed.

Ideas like this only come every so often and I cant see any problems with the name!

4 comments:

Pmackc said...

I do lick her jugs

Mick Forever said...

Since this has a German theme I will continue this post in german...Ich denke, dass das Öffnen von einem deutschen Stab eine große Idee wäre, dürfte von den Juden tho pissen.

Gav said...

Ahh Helga! ships in the night!

good wan mick

Mick Forever said...

Her Jugs are alright, Tits are nice ano!