Wednesday 30 June 2010

I Only Want To Help You Rowland.


My Paint skills are truly fantastic!!

..Anyway, This is someone I am really fed up of at the moment. James fucking Jabba the Hut Corden!!

I liked Gavin and Stacy, the fact that he was given credit for it baffles me and actually the more I see examples of his work outside the sitcom the more I truly believe that Ruth Jones ( a woman with a decent writing pedigree) is responsible for a huge proportion of it, in fact I think his input might have been along the lines of "Just play yourself James" Right. himself? A fat annoying English tosser? Seems to be about right.

Its all too easy to call some one fat, I mean looking at him makes most folk angry rather than the usual "look at the funny fat man" but wait, funny he isn't, a fact backed up by " Horn and Corden" The next thing he done with the equally annoying Matthew Horn or any of his presenting attempts.

Why does he seem to be so popular? why is he everywhere? It seems "fat English tosser" is what he does best and folk just cant get enough of "Smithy" Maybe slightly autobiographical? Lets hope it doesn't last.

8 comments:

Mick Forever said...

ALLLLLLLRIGGGGHT GGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVLLLLLLAAAAARRRR!

Gav said...

cunts actually call me that. I refuse to robot tho.

Gav said...

Good for you gosh..limmy's shite anaw but seems to be looking to get on the good side of the bloggers again...

0hgosh said...

oh yeah is he now... crawling back... on his pathetic little knees!!

they wont take him back !! not after the way he has been with his fans!

Gav said...

I'm with you gosh.

Gav said...

come on now, you dont hate me.

Would you like to elaborate on this dream????

0hgosh said...

me and limmy were getting off with each other and he made me feel funny in my tummy like butterflies.. i felt like , like snowdrops on winter lillies...


he was a bit of ah right !

Gav said...

I imagine him to be a snide ride.