Thursday 15 July 2010

Berlin

I'm off to Berlin for the second time tomorrow. Its a great place to go with a gang for a stag although I've just found out the love parade isn't until the 24th which would have been better.

This time will be different and hopefully not consist of Irish bars, Nazi salutes and waking up on some angry German man's pool table.

I said that I would post pics of Whitley Bay but due to the nature of my intoxication that never really materialised. I will though make a conscious effort to document the weekend from start to finish.

The video is from last year, the dude on the bar is the guy thats getting married this year and I fired into the random lassie beside him yos.

Have a good weekend folks. Peace out niggas.

2 comments:

wayupnorth said...

I just prevented a RAPE on this post! hahaha

Gav said...

I prevented a rape last night. I stayed in!